Grilled sandwich with chicken, apple slices, brie cheese, fresh cranberry compote and apricot jam. OMG.
Get in my belly!
Only thing I’m worried about pulling off is my earrings ‘cause we’re fighting bitch
Hahahahahaha. The best
In Victorian times they invented a tea cup to prevent your moustache from getting wet.
The one on the top looks like the batman logo.
I need one of these for my daddy
I’ve been wanting to make homemade granola bars for a long time. It’s nice to know exactly what’s in your food, especially with something that you eat for energy and a healthy snack.
I’ve been intimidated up to this point by the large amount of ingredients people put in them. I just wanted a basic granola bar: simple to make and inexpensive.
If you want to make them…
What you’ll need:
1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup chopped almonds (or other nuts)
1 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
What you’ll need to do:
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients. Spread into a well-greased pan. Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on your crunch preference (the longer it cooks, the crunchier it gets). Let the granola cool before you cut it, or it will fall apart.
Just made these, and they are AWESOMEEEEE! Small note- if you are using raw honey make sure you heat it up first like 20/30 seconds so that you can pour it over your dry ingredients. And I also didn’t grease my pan I lined it with aluminum foil so I just lifted them out to cool then cut.
This is why I’m trying my hardest to stay away from soda.
I’m so thankful I hate the taste of soda🙏
Wow crazy **ish!
Stashing this away for
I have to try this!
Feeling a little defeated. My half marathon is in five weeks and my knee won’t let me go no more than a mile…if it’s rested. I’ve been so dedicated training and I don’t want to quit! I guess I’ll have to go to the doc since nature’s not taking its course…womp womp #endrant
Fit Nerd Problems: When the majority of the apps on your iPhone are health and fitness related.
- Super Better- A fun, interactive experience with goal-making in mind
- My Fitness Pal- A phenomenal resource for calorie logging, friendly support, and more
- Nike+ iPod- Syncs with my Nike+ shoes, produces stats for average speed, distance, and estimated caloric burn
- Commit- A simple, clean, goal tracker. Don’t break the streak!
- Fitocracy- A great way to keep track of your workouts, and find support/competition along the way
- Zombies, Run!- Seriously, who doesn’t want to outrun the apocalypse?
- Nike+ Training- A great resource for different types of exercises and challenges
- Yoga- Create your own routine, or go by one of the presets
- Black and White Vinyasa- Just downloaded this recently, but it looks fun!
- Healthy- Simple and quick recipes for the health conscious, by Good Food
- Whole Foods- Grocery lists and recipes from a great grocery store
- Gorilla- How bananas are you for fitness? Choose your level and find out!
- Slim Down- Collection of tips from Jillian Michaels
- 5K Runner- My favorite couch to 5K program
- Leap- Challenge your body and your photography skills, along with friends
- Park Finder- Sure, you could Google it, but where’s the fun in that? Plus, it allows you to find which nearby parks have your favorite outdoor activity!
What are your favorite fitness apps?
I’m reblogging this so I can go home and look at the apps.
But I LOOOOOOVE nike training club.
Oh yes, good idea, I want to check these out as well!
Page 1 of 18